Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 12:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan
Blake Myles Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2014, 06:54 AM

"Great another cocky superstar in the XWF with zero originality, just like my opponent this week on Warfare too. Seriously doesn't anyone have anything different to offer to this federation or is it all just filled with arrogant, big headed and deluded rookies. You think this is going to last five minutes? Try two minute's your use that number right? I mean it's same every time you get into bed with someone. I only assume from the way you presented yourself just like how you assumed that your easily you think your going to beat me. There has been countless of so called wrestlers who think better than most of the people they face inside in the ring but the truth is as soon they get in ring they show a lack of wrestling ability but hey it's only in front of few hundred people so you only make yourself a fool in front of small crowd... well this is 2014 so unless it's get put on internet then your screwed".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blake Myles -vs- The Spike Hannigan - by Blake Myles - 09-07-2014, 06:54 AM