Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 06:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas/plans to keep xwf moving forward instead of back to basics
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-15-2014, 10:39 PM

(06-10-2014, 04:50 AM)Archie Lawson Said: If i'm honest your signature's too long, it's quite a lot of hassle to scroll through a thread with multiple posts on it like this.

Again, I know this is late.....but is the current sig any better? I totally understand all of that, I really am trying, I dunno if it's showing...

(06-10-2014, 11:09 AM)Shane Anonistrator Said: Yes, Rayne, the sig is a bit much because of the fact that it's so much clutter on top of being so long. You may notice a small number of people might have a "long" sig but it's made that way by maybe 2 or 3 components such as a large picture and a small saying. That's a little easier on the eyes than a bunch of quoted text that people at first glance may think is part of a post. I also don't see the need for the mother bumping heads with the little kid because that has nothing to do with XWF or anything here that I'm aware of. What you may want to do is insert a text box with a scroll bar that allows you to shove a bunch of stuff into it BUT never is actually longer in height than maybe 300px. So, for instance, if your current sig was in that type of scroll box, people would have the option of scrolling your sig's box IF they decide they want to see the entire sig. Does that make sense? Just look up online something about "text areas" or DIV along with something like "scroll: auto" and I think you will find what I'm talking about and can create a box with the MAX HEIGHT of 300px. If you need help, send me a PM and I'll whip up a quick box for you. (or you can just shorten the sig itself if that's easier)

Lastly, yeah I guess Kimmy got banned. I'd rather not go into too many details but she had a bad night last night on Skype in our group chat and started attacking one of our most active RPers while also knowing at least 3 members of staff were in the chat right then with her and basically started trashing XWF as a whole. I didn't ban her, but I can understand why the manager who banned her did ban her. We'll see where that goes or if she even cares to stick around enough to contact me directly, which from her comments in the chat about XWF and about how she prefers other feds, doesn't really make me think she's going to do that. I'm open to whatever, though. You know me.

First off....the pic was not of a 'mother'. It was Selena Gomez, the little gal's sister in the movie 'Ramona and Beezus', a film based on the book by Beverly Cleary. The book inspired me as a child, my mom reading it to me. I watched the movie for the first time a few days ago, it inspired me even moreso now. It had nothing to do with XWF directly, but the words, the scenes....It inspired me. Nothing more, nothing less. That's why I included the quotes. Also, Selena Gomez was the gal who sang 'Who Says', the theme Ann used for Kimmy. So, after what happened, I felt it was appropriate. However, the text box idea is brilliant. I've saved that idea to a file, and I'll be using that, so THANK YOU. Ever so much, Shane-o-mac Anon. BTW....I just finally got on Skype, for a moment, just to send her a message.......is her personal account 'lovesmareo', or is that just the one she used for XWF? Because I'm worried she won't get back on there.....

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas/plans to keep xwf moving forward instead of back to basics - by Rain - 06-15-2014, 10:39 PM