Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 02:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas/plans to keep xwf moving forward instead of back to basics
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-06-2014, 02:19 AM

I was gonna PM you, but I'm lazy as fuck. Too lazy for that simple task. Anyway... I know we've already talked about some ideas, but you need all of the help you can get... Here's an idea if you want a bit of money to help out with the XWF site or... Quite frankly whatever.

It depends on the other people on the site, I guess, as it's an inconvenience but will help out in the long run.

...Why not have links like the XWF logo, main IC areas, roster, search, rules, etc... Set up via adf.ly... Now I know a lot of impatient people just groaned and rolled their eyes, but we wouldn't be dealing with that permanently, and I for one can wait a few extra seconds for a page if it helps this place out in the long run.

Just food for thought, something to think about...

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimmy-K's post:
Rain (06-06-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Ideas/plans to keep xwf moving forward instead of back to basics - by Kimmy-K - 06-06-2014, 02:19 AM