Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-27-2014, 08:34 AM

So, Hunter Payne rambled a bunch and ultimately said nothing. Great. This is exactly what i expected from the brilliant mind that bestowed Joy Giovanni on the XWF. But hey, if he can go on about superheroes for five fucking minutes, then I guess I can indulge in one of my more "nerdy" pleasures. Time to channel the spirit of Cinema Sins and point out everything wrong with Hunter Payne's retort (in under a minute or so, you know, to fit with the suggested time limit that you blew out of the water?)

Hunter Payne takes my bait and actually does compare me to Jersey Shore. Way to show spinelessness there.

Hunter Payne fails to see the reason why people insult his intelligence; it's because it's fucking nonexistent.

I am Anti American, what now? Your ace in the holes are really underwhelming.
'
Also in that same vein, using logical fallacies to actually enhance an argument. But wait, he'll say he was joking because that's original.

Hunter Payne thinks anything I say on a roster page that I pretty much called a joke right then and there was supposed to be taken seriously. Yeah, I'm aware that I just called out the "I was joking" card but that's because I fucking invented it.

This lazy motherfucker beat Theo Pryce, Titan, and two other motherfuckers on Shove it. What have you done lately?

Lastly, he's in denial about the self destruction of his own stable. Too bad, so sad.

Wow, you done fucked up.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Messages In This Thread
Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne - by Carver's Sheath - 02-24-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne - by Lazarus - 02-24-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne - by Hunter Payne - 02-25-2014, 08:17 AM
RE: Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne - by Lazarus - 02-25-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne - by Hunter Payne - 02-27-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Lazarus -vs- Hunter Payne - by Lazarus - 02-27-2014, 08:34 AM