Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 12:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-03-2014, 02:37 AM

(01-02-2014, 06:39 PM)John Austin Said:
"A useless lump of cunt", you make it sound so thrilling Steve. Why don't you amaze us with your words of sweet serenity some more, ha! ..It amazes me you throw Barney's name into this, what does he have to do with anything? oh I know, Barney would be a better type of caliber opponent for you, he is more your speed. Thanks, I am quite the charmer and all the ladies will testify to this. I believe you do give a shit what Tom Johnston and Patrick Simmons think of you. Hell man, strap a guitar on you and I swear you did back up on "Rockin down the Highway" ..Dangerous? Steve the only thing dangerous about you is the fact you think you are hot shit. I have witnessed your matches in every arena around the world and you sir are not dangerous. Have you been United States champion? No...talk to me when you win a title that is worth a damn. I may have held it only for a month but that is longer than your X-treme title reign. The end of the day, the score will read Austin 2 -Davids 0

I'm oddly fascinated by your delusion John Austin. You know that I am meant to be the mental one. Even if by some miracle you were to win this match, that would make it 1-1. You cannot rewrite history you fucking idiot. And why should I use beautiful word that describes a man such as John Austin? You know what's even funnier is that you described the US Title as more prestigious than the Xtreme Title. You should ask the Chairman or the Administration Network about that, they'll put your stupidity back in place.i brought up Barey Green because word amongst the lads is that you like lady boys. I find it hard to believe though as I have never met a lady boy who likes other lady boys. I do not care what those men think of me just like I don't care what you think because just like you, they seem tedious and boring.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion

Messages In This Thread
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 12-31-2013, 05:04 AM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-02-2014, 10:36 AM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-02-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by Steve "KingSlayer" Davids - 01-03-2014, 02:37 AM
John Austin -vs- Steve Davids - by John Austin - 01-03-2014, 03:35 AM