Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-22-2024, 05:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Six Xtreme Title Defenses for a Briefcase?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Six Defenses Makes Sense
82.35%
14 82.35%
Shut Up, Tony
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Treme Title Reform: Six Defenses for the Case?
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-22-2013, 06:42 PM

(12-22-2013, 06:38 PM)Wallace Witasick Said:
(12-22-2013, 06:35 PM)John Madison Said: For those of you who don't understand, The X-Treme Title currently gives the title holder:

A US or Tag Title shot after 2 weeks.
A 24/7 briefcase after 6 weeks.

So often times there could be someone who defends the title 6 times in a month and comes up short on the fifth week. Meanwhile, someone else could get away with three defenses in six weeks and not put in as much work as the other person.

I suppose the two weeks rule could remain in place unless people have a better idea for that. I don't think it will matter since people will likely be defending two weeks into it anyway. On top of that, most people prefer to wait it out than cash in their two week title shot since they run the risk of losing their X-Treme title and brief case progress.

Basically this will allow the champ to either spread out their reign and slowly get to the 6 defense mark or to power out 6 wins and claim the prize really quick.

It's a simple fix but changes things for the best, I think.

3 defenses = US or Tag title shot

Half way to the briefcase perhaps?

Seconded.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: X-Treme Title Reform: Six Defenses for the Case? - by Theo Pryce - 12-22-2013, 06:42 PM