Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-22-2013, 09:38 AM

(12-18-2013, 06:04 AM)Rodney Tune Said: " Burn my lips? Is that an insinuation that you have the clap? Damn, I was looking for some one on one time too. Oh well. "

"I had to ask my associate what that even meant because I am admittedly not with the times as far as your diseased sexual organ jargon. Poindexter told me all about what that is, and he also said he can help you with any and all sexually transmitted diseases you may have encountered along your animalistic journey. Be gone; diseased cur. Count every step you take as a blessing that I've disregarded you as is."

(12-18-2013, 09:12 PM)Hank Lane Said: Damn, Isn't that interesting. All these cats fighting in here. Where can I get my tickets? Pharaoh looks pretty tasty!

"Don't mistake the significance of your own arrival as being anything above null and void. Only actual, viable threats need to line up and take a ticket to get my full attention. Someone like you on the other hand, I could have begging on your knees without me even being fully conscious."

(12-19-2013, 02:22 AM)Allison Green Said: I will go anytime. I may not look like I used too but looks can be deceiving. I can still brawl with the best of them.

"And here we have another creature who is easily outshining the rest of the XWF. It's incredible how so many self professed champions, ring lords, or whatever else they call themselves are lurking this land of extreme and yet... this is the list of people eager to get my attention.

For all of you — my acceptance is not hard to find. After all, I do wrestle naked."

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - by Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 12-22-2013, 09:38 AM