X-treme Wrestling Federation
Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one (/showthread.php?tid=7357)

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 10-09-2013

Now that a few of you have taken exception to the fact that I'm moving in to take over this entire land and I'm stomping all over the current controllers of this land in the process, it's time for you to back up your juvenile words to me.

I won't waste my time naming a single name; you all know who you are.

Line up if you'd like to get physical with me instead of verbal.

Shit... half or more of those trash talkers just ran out of here without saying a peep, didn't they?

Line up and I will knock you all down, one by one. I don't care how low or how high of a level you perform at. I already know exactly who I won't see respond here.

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - AlexandraCallaway - 10-09-2013

Alexandra heard ESP's words, her craving for the blood of those in XWF. She knew Snow girl would be shocked to see her reply. There had to be a little bit of a shock.

"Well isn't this just a shock. The Queen of the Night responding to the newly acquired talent."

Alexandra's voice comes out as cold as well.. snow.

"I'll accept your challenge Egyptian Snow Pharaoh."

She stands there waiting to see what the woman will say.

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 10-09-2013

Let the record show that Alexandra Callaway was the first to step up, even though half of the federation was first to jump down my throat when they thought it was only a verbal exchange.

Let history show that Alexandra Callaway was the first to fall. I'll see you tonight, but our real destiny unfolds together when we are alone.

Pharaoh takes in a deep breath, closes her eyes, and leans back as she basks in the moment. Her first one on one encounter—something she has been trying to make happen since day one—has finally been set in stone.

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 10:30 PM)Michael McBride Said: "Now hold on there lass. I do hope yer' not talkin' about me. Don't give me a reason ta' kick that pretty little arse of yers'. I don't let anyone talk down on me. I'll tell ye' wha' I tell everyone else. Don't give an Irishman a reason."

If it gets you to line up as fall number two after Callaway, then yes, I was talking about you... lass.

Every word.

Every breath...

Every vision of bones cracking, blood vessels bursting, and eyes blackening... all for you.

Good; you are number two then. Remain patient and before you know it, I'll be on top of your limp body.

I'm glad you're not into talking all that much. I'm not sure I could understand much more than just one or two thoughts at a time...

...from a guy who doesn't even speak Arabic....

...or English.

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-10-2013

(10-09-2013, 09:25 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:

We see one arm go up, in the back of the crowd.

"Sign me up! Wait, I don't think we're talking about the same kind of physical..."

Taking a water bottle out of the bag that's slung around her shoulder, she takes a sip before splashing some on her face.

"Really fucking hot in here..."

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Jenna Silver - 10-10-2013

(10-10-2013, 04:22 AM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-09-2013, 09:25 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:

We see one arm go up, in the back of the crowd.

"Sign me up! Wait, I don't think we're talking about the same kind of physical..."

Taking a water bottle out of the bag that's slung around her shoulder, she takes a sip before splashing some on her face.

"Really fucking hot in here..."

hmm, I agree.

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 12-14-2013

"I am in love with this week."

She gently closes her eyes. She leans her head back just a bit... "Oh, Michael..."

She runs her fingernails softly down the side of her left cheek, beginning to dig deeper as she approaches her jaw and advances down the side of her neck; a clear, vibrant set of scratches appear on her neck as that sweet nectar begins to ooze. The brightness of her blood almost gives off this illumination... and when the lights around her dim, that illumination becomes even more prominent as the hints of neon black begin populating those cuts. "All of time; it's mine for the taking. Completion is not linear."

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Jenna Silver - 12-14-2013

This is strangely turning me on.

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Rodney Tune - 12-15-2013

Well doesn't this look fun

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Smoke - 12-15-2013

(12-15-2013, 07:40 AM)Rodney Tune Said: Well doesn't this look fun

...No?

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Rodney Tune - 12-15-2013

(12-15-2013, 07:44 AM)Smoke Man Said:
(12-15-2013, 07:40 AM)Rodney Tune Said: Well doesn't this look fun

...No?

Oh, okay. Guess I was wrong...

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 12-17-2013

"Careful what you say, Mr. Tune... you wouldn't want to burn those lips of yours, would you?"

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Rodney Tune - 12-18-2013

" Burn my lips? Is that an insinuation that you have the clap? Damn, I was looking for some one on one time too. Oh well. "

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Hank Lane - 12-18-2013

Damn, Isn't that interesting. All these cats fighting in here. Where can I get my tickets? Pharaoh looks pretty tasty!

Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Barney Green - 12-19-2013

I will go anytime. I may not look like I used too but looks can be deceiving. I can still brawl with the best of them.

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 12-22-2013

(12-18-2013, 06:04 AM)Rodney Tune Said: " Burn my lips? Is that an insinuation that you have the clap? Damn, I was looking for some one on one time too. Oh well. "

"I had to ask my associate what that even meant because I am admittedly not with the times as far as your diseased sexual organ jargon. Poindexter told me all about what that is, and he also said he can help you with any and all sexually transmitted diseases you may have encountered along your animalistic journey. Be gone; diseased cur. Count every step you take as a blessing that I've disregarded you as is."

(12-18-2013, 09:12 PM)Hank Lane Said: Damn, Isn't that interesting. All these cats fighting in here. Where can I get my tickets? Pharaoh looks pretty tasty!

"Don't mistake the significance of your own arrival as being anything above null and void. Only actual, viable threats need to line up and take a ticket to get my full attention. Someone like you on the other hand, I could have begging on your knees without me even being fully conscious."

(12-19-2013, 02:22 AM)Allison Green Said: I will go anytime. I may not look like I used too but looks can be deceiving. I can still brawl with the best of them.

"And here we have another creature who is easily outshining the rest of the XWF. It's incredible how so many self professed champions, ring lords, or whatever else they call themselves are lurking this land of extreme and yet... this is the list of people eager to get my attention.

For all of you — my acceptance is not hard to find. After all, I do wrestle naked."

RE: Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - Tony Santos - 12-22-2013

(12-22-2013, 02:16 PM)Michael McBride Said: "I enjoyed our match Snow, I haven't had that much fun in awhile. Let's do it again some time, hopefully I'll be on top next time."

Ooh la la.