Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 06:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide and the Internet (Among other tangenty things)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-13-2013, 10:08 PM

I agree and disagree with you.

As far as the T-shirts go, I agree people tend to go with whatever is popular. Case in point, Kony 2012. Every-fucking-body and their mother "oh wow, did you hear about Kony" "We have to stop Kony!" Then two weeks later it got old! "Oh he lives in Africa! That's too far!" Way to follow through on things America. Yes, trends are just a way of life in everything, 'from death to dance moves'. That's also going to be the title of my first book. lol jk.

I agree with the fact that suicide shouldn't be honored. In fact I was actually going to post in the bitching section how the media spends soooo much time focused on the killer from a school shooting and not the victims.

Well of course when kids that already aren't right in the head see how famous or infamous this killer became for doing this... Then THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT TOO!

Same applies with suicide,"Amanda Todd killed herself and got on the news! I'm going to do that too!" Point being, what the news and just media in general should be showing is the victims, Amanda Todd's family crying. All the people that were affected by the death, not the person who caused it.

Now, the bullying. I've actually strongly believe that bullying is good for you in a sense. I know from experience, I was bullied soooo fucking much in grade school! For one, at the end of the day it makes you a stronger person. Two, it gives you motivation. "Fuck you all! I'm going to show you one day!" <------ What ever happened to that way of thinking? It was that thinking that made me try harder and harder and keep pushing myself to this very day to become better than those fucking bullies. Not once did I think about killing myself. Granted, I would cry and listen to that song "Ohh child, things are gonna get easier! Ohh child things will get brighter! Someday!" lol. But now I can say if I didn't have bullies, I wouldn't have had anybody to prove wrong. And if I never had anyone to prove wrong, I wouldn't try as hard. If I didn't try as hard... well I don't know, but shit would be a lot worse now let me tell you.

At the end of the day(I've said that like seven times now haven't I?), sometimes you just have to work on making yourself a better person, and the world will follow. Smile

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Suicide and the Internet (Among other tangenty things) - by Hunter Payne - 12-13-2013, 10:08 PM