Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 06:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide and the Internet (Among other tangenty things)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-13-2013, 09:46 PM

I think parents need to take more responsibility for this school bullying deal. I don't know about everyone else, but I was taught by my parents growing up that if I'm bullied, I need to "Stand up for myself and fight back." Boy, what shitty advice that was.

So I take their advice and guess what happens afterwards? I'm considered to be a troublemaker and I'm thrown into in-school suspension. At the time I felt so fucked over. But looking back, I understand that it was the right thing to do because violence solves nothing. Instead of sending their dumbass 12 year old son into a fight, it might have helped to go speak with the teachers about the issue. If someone is being a shithead at work, you don't engage in a fist fight with them. You pull them and your boss into a private room and you discuss the issue.

As for suicide itself, I think people need to realize that they aren't owed anything in life. You could be the nicest guy on the planet and still be dealt a handful of shit. There isn't some outside force that's balancing everything out. Otherwise, why does one kid who had a birth defect have to live with a potato for a brain the rest of his life?

However, I am understand of people who go through suicide and am willing to help them out. Not every case is the same, and chances are that person has gone through some shit that you wouldn't understand.

That's my opinion on it anyway.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Hunter Payne (12-13-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (12-14-2013), ZakMisery (12-16-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Suicide and the Internet (Among other tangenty things) - by John Msdison 2.Faggot - 12-13-2013, 09:46 PM