Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 03:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-09-2013, 09:25 PM

Now that a few of you have taken exception to the fact that I'm moving in to take over this entire land and I'm stomping all over the current controllers of this land in the process, it's time for you to back up your juvenile words to me.

I won't waste my time naming a single name; you all know who you are.

Line up if you'd like to get physical with me instead of verbal.

Shit... half or more of those trash talkers just ran out of here without saying a peep, didn't they?

Line up and I will knock you all down, one by one. I don't care how low or how high of a level you perform at. I already know exactly who I won't see respond here.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
(10-09-2013), AlexandraCallaway (10-09-2013), Ann Thraxx (10-09-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-10-2013), Theo Pryce (12-16-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Let's start up the list and knock them all down, one by one - by Egyptian Snow Pharaoh - 10-09-2013, 09:25 PM