Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nova -- Questionable Judgement [font color]
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2013, 12:07 PM

Okay, I've got to step in here, and you can get mad at me if you want. Why are you telling anyone how to write their rps? I mean.. It's HIS rp... not yours.

First off, replying to his SHOW rp, would be beyond rude. You would be destroying HIS story. Secondly, you would be taking OUT OF CHARACTER into IN CHARACTER, which is like.. a huge issue. You don't interrupt someone like that on a show rp.

Secondly, if you worried less about what everyone else is doing, you would have time to focus on your character and stop posting rps you've already used elsewhere. To be honest with you, your constant comments on people rp's when they don't ask for feedback is annoying.

Nova's been rping for quite sometime, and I think he's one of the best, if not the best writer here. He's my inspiration, he helped me step my game up when I came here, and I've been rping as Alexandra since 1999, with no breaks. I'm just curious as to what gives you the right to bitch about the color someone chooses to use in their rps?

1x UFO E1999 Champion

Messages In This Thread
Nova -- Questionable Judgement [font color] - by AlexandraCallaway - 09-07-2013, 12:07 PM