Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2013, 05:51 PM

In previous feds the pic base for my character was Randy Orton, but realized it didn't really fit.

Also I really enjoy music and writing. I rap for fun and have some things recorded.

Oh and I actually met CM Punk(wasnt cm punk then) when he wrestled for some promotion in Chicago. ALONG time ago. He was dating my cousin. I was young can't remember how young, but I think WCW was still around. I remember asking him Have you wrestled Sting or know him? (not sure which it was a variation of that. I remember his reply too. He said maybe one day. He gave me tickets to a local show and an annual of the company with his autograph..the tickets and stuff burnt up in a house fire when i came back down south. and I never went to see the show because I was just in Chicago with my mom visiting family.. It's crazy though. Wish I had some physical proof that I met him..or he had knocked up my cousin but whatever(The only reason I know I met him is because my grandmother sat with me and was watchin ECW or something a while back and was like "Hey your cousin dated him. I bet he's rich now. She's moron..)

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Hunter Payne (08-21-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by LJ Havok - 08-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc? - by "The Phantom" Jack Kronus - 08-23-2013, 02:54 AM