Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public disclosure of banned member. If you lost to him, take if off your record.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2013, 08:34 AM

(01-29-2013, 08:12 AM)Nio Said: Hmm... conspicuous...

Not gonna question it cause it is what it is, but...I guess I thought knew him better?

So did I...

And I actually tried to give him a chance to explain himself to me 1 on 1 and it turned into a circus act which later involved Keiko too. She and I got to see Neptune completely lose his shit in a 3 person chat because we both called him on his bullshit. His basic response was that "It was good team work and I had fun doing it" which is insulting as hell to all the people he's faced because they didn't sign up to face a "team" in those matches. He insists there was nothing wrong with what he did even with his "ghost writer" flat out saying he realized it went too far.

So yes... I thought I knew him better too. I was floored by this. There are a lot of matches he would not have won had it not been for how high his trash talk scored... Sad

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public disclosure of banned member. If you lost to him, take if off your record. - by Carver's Sheath - 01-29-2013, 08:34 AM