Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-16-2024, 08:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the fuck is Misty Waters
Misty Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-30-2024, 11:43 AM

Hello, my friend.

Misty's eyes fling open. She grabs Doc by the testicles, squeezing them in her palm and breaking the pinfall.

Doc gasps and chokes, while Misty's grip tightens.

I suppose you know this vessel well, oh yeeah.

The intrigue, the worry... I can smell it on you. It's even stronger than the sulfur.

Doc hears the difference in tone coming from Dolly's vocals. He peers deeply into her eyes, they're not even green like he remembered. They're an icier, nearly pale blue.

I don't suppose you actually know who I am- she squeezes tighter still -making Doc choke and groan louder- and whispers in his ear -but wouldn't you like to find out?

Doc's face is red, his eyes bulging while he struggles to breathe,

While you think about it, I want you to think about another subject.... old boy.

November, 1st 2002.

You owe me some answers. So don't approach me again until you have em'

With that, Misty releases Doc, picks up the XTreme Championship and walks away.

Sooner the better, old man!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who the fuck is Misty Waters - by Misty Waters - 07-30-2024, 11:43 AM