Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 01:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Should we up the RP word count for RP's from 4k to 5k for just Pay Per Views?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
No
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024
Dionysus Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-28-2023, 01:00 PM

(11-28-2023, 12:45 PM)Corey Smith Said: As a guy who left for a fed that has rules more akin to what Theo and crew have implemented take this with a grain of salt. But I am both completely understanding of why this was done and completely  disappointed that it had to be done. 

I always saw XWF as being something different from the rest of the field, and one of those differences was how the dynamic trash talk process had not become a thing of the past.  I feel strongly that to preserve the flavor of XWF as a fed there has to be some kind of option that allows for back and forth. Something both players would have to opt in to that would create a big game match vibe. 

I know Theo said he wasn't crazy about allowing for such diversity, but speaking as but one voice these new changes reduce the chances of me ever wanting to come back. I went to the other Feds when my gas was getting low and I needed the lower counts. But I came home when I was ready to roll.

I hope at the very least this does bring some more players back to the fore. But damn this ADHD I have to be in 12 goddamn Feds mentality that forced this change.

You know, this might not be a bad idea for PPVs in particular. These should be big matches with a bit of back and forth banter.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dionysus's post:
Theo Pryce (11-28-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024 - by Dionysus - 11-28-2023, 01:00 PM