Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Should we up the RP word count for RP's from 4k to 5k for just Pay Per Views?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
No
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-28-2023, 07:52 AM

(11-28-2023, 07:25 AM)Dionysus Said: Ultimately what this is boiling down to, from my perspective, is that it is a change that may help attract both new and returning participants into the fed. Madness has seen substantial growth, but since a majority of their time is spent on Twitter (I'm not calling it X out of spite), sometimes it does not translate to the activity here on the boards.

If there is a desire for a back-and-forth format, I think I may have a suggestion that could fit the bill. Feel free to tailor it as necessary:

I've seen divisions comprised primarily of back-and-forth call-and-response style posting. You'd set a number of posts and a word limit, and it would be purely promo, no CD at all. So for example, if Bobby and Ned were in one of these matches, it could be set so each opponent has 5 posts ranging from 500-1000 words. At worst, you're reading 5000 words to judge between both opponents.

It could be made as an entire division, or a match stipulation, whichever would work best.

So Thad had actually made that exact suggestion to me previously and I definitely think it has a lot of potential. We both thought it would be best to see how things play out and if it's something that there is a desire for we do it and if not we don't. I sort of alluded to it previously when I mentioned a potential new belt. At this moment it certainly seems like there is a desire for it, at least among some folks here. Anyone else want to weigh in? 

I am all for creating a new title to go along with what Thad suggested and Dion expanded upon but there isn't much sense in doing it if there are only like 3-4 people interested in it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Ned Kaye (11-28-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024 - by Theo Pryce - 11-28-2023, 07:52 AM