Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 05:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Should we up the RP word count for RP's from 4k to 5k for just Pay Per Views?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
No
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-24-2023, 12:52 PM

Hello Everyone, 

After much soul searching, research and discussion with the staff here as well as some other fed admins out there the XWF has decided that starting with the first show in 2024 we will be going to a 1 roleplay model for all Warfare and Pay Per Views. Anarchy will stay as is currently with it's 1 rp 1k model. If Jett wants to change that later that is up to him but for now the upcoming change will only effect Warfare and Pay Per Views. 

Starting January 2024 the rules will be as follows:

All matches will have the same roleplay stipulation of 1 rp and 4k. Regardless of whether it is a title or non title match. Regardless of what title. With one caveat being tag team matches. Tag team matches can either be 1 rp 4k or 2 rps, 2k. So as to allow for teams that are handled by 2 people the option of doing their own rps or doing one collab. 

What this also means is that the soft deadline will go away as everyone will now have 2 weeks to post their roleplay. With that it also means that the cold open rule will go away however because everyone is only doing 1 roleplay, direct responses are not allowed. 

What this means is that you can not address anything your opponent said in this cycles roleplay should they post first. However you are certainly allowed to respond to anything else they say elsewhere, be it Twitter, Results, previous ctcles roleplays etc. 

Now what I have not decided yet and am still debating on is whether I want to bump the RP rules up to 5k for Pay Per Views. So what I'd like in helping my decision is if you all could respond to the poll I am going to post with this. 

Now for those of you wondering why we are making this change out of the blue I want to first assure you that this change is not being made without a lot of discussion and thought. I have literally spent weeks talking with people trying to figure out what the best thing would be for the fed moving forward and ultimately it felt like this is the way to go because this model or ones similar are what most feds are doing. And while I don't necessarily want to be like every other fed out there I do want us to have a writing structure that is appealing to as many people as possible. So that's where we are. I hope everyone understands that everything the staff here does is in the best interest of the fed as a whole and not any one individual, myself included.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
ALIAS (11-24-2023), Dewey Gobblecoque (11-25-2023), Dolly Waters (11-24-2023)

Messages In This Thread
Updated Roleplay Rules Starting January 2024 - by Theo Pryce - 11-24-2023, 12:52 PM