Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 12:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a Kickout?
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-15-2023, 12:45 AM

From where he was lying, Kris watches Mark Flynn get awarded the X-treme title and runs off with it. Kris gets up and looks at the camera.

"At least the History Books will say I was X-treme Champion for two weeks in May 2023.
I'll gladly pass the torch to Mark Flynn, and wish him well. Now I can relax and chill for a bit. Until next time folks. And trust me, there will be a next time,"

Kris hears a car pull up, and screech to a stop. Antony the Jerk gets out of the driver seat while Mastermind gets out of the front passenger seat and open the back door. They both clap, as Kris walks towards them.

"Thank you, but I had a plan for defending it at either War Games or the next Warfare.
People are so judgemental around these parts. Every little small thing, how you've done it for nearly 10 years Mastermind, I will never know,"

"It's called judgemental jerks. If they see something they can exploit, then they'll exploit it. But like with my t-shirts, and your hammer. No one around these parts know how to come up with anything original, but hey I still love the XWF. Onawards and upwards,"

Kris gets into the back seat still shaking his head.

"There was a lot going on, with all these War Games and current Card situations still playing out, and they expected me to take a place on a card as soon as possible after it's well and truly gone up. I was going to defend at whatever the next show was going to be."

"It's best to let it go, or else it'll eat you alive,"

Antony drove off.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
What is a Kickout? - by Mark Flynn - 05-14-2023, 05:04 AM
RE: What is a Kickout? - by Mark Flynn - 05-14-2023, 05:05 PM
RE: What is a Kickout? - by Atticus Gold - 05-14-2023, 08:30 PM
RE: What is a Kickout? - by Kris The Hammer Von Bonn - 05-15-2023, 12:45 AM
RE: What is a Kickout? - by Theo Pryce - 05-15-2023, 05:45 AM