Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL WAR GAMES DRAFT THREAD
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-08-2023, 02:06 PM

Ned is looking over a list of names as Darcy appears about as exasperated as ever.

"Well, I'l be honest, I don't know that I expected any of THAT!" She said, trying to make sense of the various draft picks.

Ned gave a sly smile, shrugging somewhat, "I like to think that when the person leading the pack makes bold moves, you get even bolder responses."

"Oh yeah," she scoffed at him, "is that what you are now? Bold?"

"I would say so," Ned responded shortly before Theo spoke once again, out of frame.

"The boldest thing you do is get medium instead of mild, Ned."

Darcy began laughing, covering her mouth as she retreated out of frame, leaving Ned with a fairly unamused look on his face.

"Anyways, my next two picks come from somewhere similar to my first. To look at someone from fresh eyes and try to extend a better chance to them, despite our differences. I was told to keep my eyes peeled on certain individuals and I find that some rivals are best by your side more often than they are across from you. On that note-"

"Ned, you don't have to make it into a whole monologue," Darcy interjected, "you can just get to the point."

Ned's face turned to a bemused confusion as she cut him.

"I like explaining my thought process! I think that's fair!" He responded.

"Well, you're all about trying something new right now, so what about brevity?" She stuck her tongue out afterwards as Ned gave her a fake laugh.

"Ha. Ha."

She gave him a peck on the check as he gave a small smirk, responding to Theo's silent disapproval off screen.

"For my final two picks I choose.."

"Isaiah King and Crash Rodriguez."

"It's time to make our mark gentlemen. It's time to shine."
[-] The following 4 users Like Ned Kaye's post:
Dolly Waters (05-08-2023), Peter Principle (05-08-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-08-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-08-2023)

Messages In This Thread
RE: OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL WAR GAMES DRAFT THREAD - by Ned Kaye - 05-08-2023, 02:06 PM