Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 03:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! March Madness V Feedback
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-27-2023, 01:17 PM

Q: Overall how did you enjoy the PPV?

A: I thought it was a fun read with a good mixture of segments, long matches, and shorter matches that helped keep the pacing of the show on point. Overall I'd give it an 8/10 I'd say! Lots of new champions up and down the card is sure to cause a rush of excitement.

Q: How did you feel about the overall length of the show? Was it too long or short for your tastes?

A: I thought the length was just right, Daddy Atty.

Q: Were there any highlights that stood out to you?

A: HGH winning the Anarchy title shocked the bezeejus out of me and I marked hard for it. Dolly edging out Dionysus right as the time limit was being reached was a sweet spot too.

Q: How would you rate the quality of matches?

A: Would have loved a longer Barney match and a shorter opener Tongue

Q: Is there anything you feel the PPV lacked or something we could work better on going forward?

A: More pictures and graphics could be cool. Like if we have a generic PPV background we could throw up the pic bases and the names and any relevant belts/stips in a graphic before the match. I think that would help with immersion and increased production value.

Q: Was there a match or segment you feel stole the show?

A: I mean, two new uni champs....it was also huge to see Cashe/Kids finally tag and become champs....I've only been telling them to do this for half a year....about time they listened to my sage advice!

Q: And anything else you'd like to add?

A: *sigh*

I'm ready to disclose my unpopular opinion!

Obviously S.G. is a monster and a top level talent, but I never love seeing angled title matches, even if it's just being done to set up a really cool story and match afterwards. I think people put a lot of work into writing rps when it's 'their shot' so it feels weird to see the same belts be angled in other instances. I would rather have seen heel SG come out and demand her shot at the end of the show, fresh off being crowned the tournament winner. Just a nitpicky personal preference tho, so don't give it too much weight lol.

Overall definitely a great show with a lot of new dramatic stories developing around belts: specifically the Anarchy and Uni titles! My faves!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Atticus Gold (03-28-2023), Theo Pryce (03-27-2023)

Messages In This Thread
March Madness V Feedback - by Atticus Gold - 03-27-2023, 08:20 AM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Dionysus - 03-27-2023, 08:28 AM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Chad G.P.T. - 03-27-2023, 10:40 AM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Mark Flynn - 03-27-2023, 12:04 PM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Charlie Nickles - 03-27-2023, 01:17 PM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Noah Jackson - 03-28-2023, 10:27 AM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Vagabond - 03-29-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: March Madness V Feedback - by Centurion - 03-31-2023, 04:16 AM