Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 05:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look who's back, back again...
Vagabond Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-22-2023, 01:58 PM

Hola, mi amigos!  My name is Timothy.  Many years ago I played Lieutenant ReKon/Davey Dunham, and last year I attempted my first XWF comeback with Erica Marie, which was what I affectionately refer to as a shitshow.  I was NOT ready then, so I got in over my head right fast.
Long story short, I'm a recovering alcoholic.  After 10 years of drunken stupidity and organ abuse with what seemed like no end in blurred sight, I finally kicked the habit; been sober since the start of October '22.  After hitting rock bottom (again) last year, I lost a job that I really liked, lost friends, burned a couple more bridges, and basically just fucked up everything I had going for me.  Waking up and catching a buzz before I even finished my morning cigarette... I'm past that.
I've been working on creating this character (Vagabond) since last summer when I started sobering up.  My long term goal is to make him a character in a novel, so I'll be putting a lot of effort into fleshing him out, seeing what works and what doesn't, etc.  This will probably be my last e-fed run.  I chose the XWF because it houses some of the best characters, and writers, in the game.  So, here's to making some new memories alcohol won't cause me to forget!  I look forward to working with you guys!
P.s. Kieran King, if you see this, I want a rematch!  That time it was Kieran King vs. Davey Dunham in the finals of that tournament is still one of my favorite e-fed memories (regardless of the fact that I lost).  I'd love the chance to compete with you again (obviously as Vagabond this time) if you're ever interested and able.  Let me know!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vagabond's post:
Atticus Gold (01-22-2023), King Kieran (01-22-2023), Mark Flynn (01-22-2023), Prince Adeyemi (01-22-2023), Theo Pryce (01-23-2023)

Messages In This Thread
Look who's back, back again... - by Vagabond - 01-22-2023, 01:58 PM
RE: Look who's back, back again... - by Vagabond - 01-22-2023, 07:49 PM