Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 4-1-1 on Weekend Warfare
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2022, 08:20 AM

So for the questions so far...

Why 2k as a default instead of 3k...ultimately it's about writing less. Even with the new rules the XWF still allows for people to write more than most places and by having 2k instead of 3k it also allows for some separation between the default and a standard TV title match which is still at 3k. It's also about challenging you to do a little bit more for a title match than you would a standard match.

What happens with the X title briefcase now that we are making this change? That is still something we are working out. My best guess is that we may just require the defenses be spread out a little differently. Since we are removing Savage from the equation maybe one more Warfare defense and one more PPV defense. The number of defenses would stay the same of that I am certain but I can clarify exactly what it will look like once that is figured out.

To Isaiah's question, yes the TV will still be required to be defended on every Warfare. As a follow up, in the past we've had the TV champ able to cash in that title reign for other things, tag title matches other singles titles etc, that is an ongoing discussion as to how that will look going forward. When I have some clarity I will follow up.

As far as other titles go, the X and Uni will still have to be defended once a month. Tags all really depend on if there are teams out there wanting a shot. I'd have them defended all the time if the competition presented itself.

Hope those answers help and by all means keep the questions coming if you have them.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
King Kieran (12-02-2022), Prince Adeyemi (12-02-2022)

Messages In This Thread
The 4-1-1 on Weekend Warfare - by Theo Pryce - 12-02-2022, 04:27 AM
RE: The 4-1-1 on Weekend Warfare - by King Kieran - 12-02-2022, 07:27 AM
RE: The 4-1-1 on Weekend Warfare - by Jenny Myst - 12-02-2022, 07:47 AM
RE: The 4-1-1 on Weekend Warfare - by Theo Pryce - 12-02-2022, 08:20 AM