Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Autobook Yay or Nay
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yay
27.27%
3 27.27%
Nay
72.73%
8 72.73%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As a follow up to the follow up
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

11-05-2022, 09:09 PM

(11-04-2022, 01:31 PM)Angelica Vaughn Said: For the 'main show', or what is classified as prime time, I'd prefer a thread to opt in, rather than one to opt out. Which is what it essentially seems to boil down to. Very much so, in fact.

Forgetting to opt in is much less damaging (or consequential, or whatever...) for a writer, than forgetting to opt out. If you forget to opt out on a week/show you really can't go, you're basically losing by default unless you fire up contingency plans that might have a real life impact.
If you forget to opt in, well.... chances are you can still be added to the card last minute if you so desire, or you'll have to be happy with a character developmental piece and backstage segment, aka no harm done.

Just my opinion though, and I can imagine people disagree with me on that. But that's how I voted.

Gonna have to agree with my tag team partner on this one. I signed a pay per appearance contract, I'll let you know when I'm available. Who does Theo think he is?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison Jr.'s post:
Finn Kühn (11-05-2022)

Messages In This Thread
As a follow up to the follow up - by Theo Pryce - 11-04-2022, 06:44 AM
RE: As a follow up to the follow up - by John Madison Jr. - 11-05-2022, 09:09 PM
RE: As a follow up to the follow up - by Marf - 11-04-2022, 02:00 PM