Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-29-2024, 01:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leap of Faith questions for management
Ariel Dixon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-16-2021, 05:58 AM

(05-16-2021, 05:47 AM)Corey Smith Said:
(05-16-2021, 05:17 AM)Ariel Dixon Said: Question about the card? Why are people that just started (not had a significant match) in a match where the winner gets a title shot? Some folks have been busting their ass and never get anything.

Every title challenger at Leap of Faith is an established competitor, some have been here for years. You yourself have been booked in one of XWFs most iconic matches after only being here like a month. Quite honestly, THAT is a rarity. Now if you're talking about the LOF match itself, the only person in it that is fresh out the block is Thrax. And considering how hard it will be to win that match being a newbie (or I assume newbie) I dont think hes getting any special favors.

Point made! Never thought of it that way! A 24/7 briefcase is way more valuable and I am in the wrestlmania of XWF with a match or two under my belt. In the immortal words of Fluffy “ I admire your balls good Sir! Though I have 3!” Wait that didn’t make sense there…whatevs you get the point thanks for the clearing that up homie g funk!

Messages In This Thread
Leap of Faith questions for management - by ALIAS - 05-15-2021, 03:13 PM
Leap of Faith questions for management - by Ariel Dixon - 05-16-2021, 05:17 AM
re:Leap of Faith questions for management - by Ariel Dixon - 05-16-2021, 05:58 AM
re:Leap of Faith questions for management - by Ariel Dixon - 05-16-2021, 11:43 AM