Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A serious conversation
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-14-2021, 11:42 AM

Corey walks right up to Reggie, but his hands are splayed out as if to say "It's safe."

Yo! No worries, man. I just wanted to have a conversation. And the conversation is about THAT Xtreme championship. He points at the belt that is presumably there. Like, when is the last time you defended that in an actual match? Getting pretty long in the tooth, wouldn't you say?

I'm coming to you here, NOT to pin you, but to ask you for a legitimate one on one shot at the title. It can be on Savage or Warfare. Your choice. And, of course, that's assuming you still have it after the pay per view. What do you say....?
Reggie pauses. You know what, no pressure. You don't even need to answer me now. Think on it and hit me up later.

Corey turns away from Reggie without pinning him, leaving him a bit flummoxed.

12 Hours Later....

Corey walks up to Reggie again. He looks sheepish. Hey, so when I said "no hurry", I actually meant a bit of a hurry because frankly I'm just DYING to know! Again, not a pin attempt! Just...you know...a reminder....

Corey and Reggie look at each other awkwardly for a series of moments.

And then, COREY PINS HIM!

I HAVE NO PATIENCE!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
A serious conversation - by Corey Smith - 01-14-2021, 11:42 AM
re:A serious conversation - by Reggie Estrada - 01-14-2021, 11:56 AM
re:A serious conversation - by Corey Smith - 01-14-2021, 12:45 PM
re:A serious conversation - by Reggie Estrada - 01-14-2021, 01:27 PM
re:A serious conversation - by Corey Smith - 01-14-2021, 03:04 PM
re:A serious conversation - by Reggie Estrada - 01-14-2021, 03:34 PM