Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 09:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To See Yourself
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2020, 09:08 PM

"Here's what I like about you Charlie, you such a confidant man who knows what he wants to be. You are such a role model to the youth, who follow your every single word. They are the same ones who would dive off the roof into their backyard and claim that "see even Charlie can do it" when in reality that isn't good for them. You are nothing more than a negative influence on the highest degree, Charlie.

Such a negative man, you had to be questioning your actions on Ash and Main, you think that is going to get these conceptualized idiots to vouch for you? I guess so, since you believe in your own hype of no good. So what if you won two main matches in a row on Savage? That doesn't mean much, since you gotten a partner who gotten his assed ripped to shreds by me last August. Hell, from the way the match looked on TV, Knuckles and Legends could have turned it into a 2 on 1 handicap, that would have made you look even worse than before.

Oh, I so to look at the lights and think..."man, why I haven't been masquerading as an obsessed man to Sarah's non-advances last two months ago?"... then I close my eyes knowing that I haven't gotten what I wanted, maybe you were the one who kept blowing her DMs long ago, or the one who kept thinking you can get inside her head, like if you had a gimmick of a "mind reader" who kept begging for attention from her. What ever it is, it didn't work out for you.

Yes, I am so totally jealous of a man who repeats his pin attempts like an onboarding train to hell. I am jealous of a man who had be bashed constantly by Greggo, to the point he referenced that you were in the 1st grade or something to the effect. I am jealous of a man who lives in a broken home with no wife and kids, and the same man who ended up claiming someone else's non-kid at the end. I am jealous that I am not in line for a shot a title, that nobody in their right minds want to see you have on and ruin what Warfare stands for. I am so jealous..

No not really...

I am more realistic with how I view things, while you live in your own world, thinking that people want you to succeed, knowing full well they want you to fade away..."

Freak then hits the O.T.A on the floor and pins Charlie..

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Time To See Yourself - by The Freak - 10-14-2020, 08:43 AM
re:Time To See Yourself - by Charlie Nickles - 10-14-2020, 08:19 PM
re:Time To See Yourself - by The Freak - 10-14-2020, 09:08 PM
re:Time To See Yourself - by Charlie Nickles - 10-15-2020, 03:01 AM