Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time To See Yourself
The Freak Away
The Mystic One.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2020, 08:43 AM

The scene opens up to Charlie holding his newly reclaimed HWM belt, he see's someone in hoodies putting a sack over his head and takes him to a room. Then we see Charlie in a room, with a projector playing his greatest hits.

"Glad you won your HMW belt, Charles."

Then they sit him down on a chair, with straps..clockwork orange style... with all his pervious HWM pin attempts playing on a loop. As the looped footage kept playing, his eyes start to bleed. Then the video stops, and we see Freak looking at him.

"Well well well, if it ins't soon to be possibly fired from this company Charlie, the man who gotten himself accidental heat with Omega and Ash with the sneak attacks, the man who managed to flood his own pin attempts against Knuckles and Job Guy. The same man, who once almost had a shot at dethroning Sarah's Universal championship belt, but couldn't get the job done. Charlie, you gotten lucky to be the last man standing in that New Gen battle royal, but lets keep it real... you know that you are bounded by these 24/7 belts that most people wouldn't even want on their records.

You seem to be only one to fiend for these trinkets, and expect to be the most hot shot in this place, when you are nothing more than a worthless piece of trash in the world, there was a time I wanted to be your friend.. but you never got back to me on that opportunity to work with you, there was a reason why I had to attack you, I wanted to see how much you aren't much worth in this place. I hate you for not letting Job Guy have his moment with the belt, when you had to loop yourself over over and over AND over again just too fuck with his mind.

Maybe I should have looped your failed Universal title reach until you go mad... well, Charlie... you had your chance at this belt, and now I want it back."

Then we see repeated loops of Charlie getting strapped on the chair, then Freak comes in to break the loop of himself by giving him repeated roll up until the ref breaks the loop as he counts...

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Freak's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (10-14-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Time To See Yourself - by The Freak - 10-14-2020, 08:43 AM
re:Time To See Yourself - by Charlie Nickles - 10-14-2020, 08:19 PM
re:Time To See Yourself - by The Freak - 10-14-2020, 09:08 PM
re:Time To See Yourself - by Charlie Nickles - 10-15-2020, 03:01 AM