Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention: X-Treme Champion
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-24-2020, 11:09 PM

Zane Norrison falls from a hole in the ceiling. Picks himself off of the floor, shakes dust and pieces of ceiling debris off himself and raises his hand, like he's back in a classroom, trying to get a teacher's attention.

"Oooo... I know, I know the answer. Pick me! Pick me!

Drops arm and grins.

"Felix is going to watch you, watching him. It'll be like a staring contest. Then everyone else, will watch you both, just staring at each other, leering at one another like a couple of fucking weirdos. And wonder, what the fuck? Can you picture it? I can. Mass confusion will ensue. Folks that aren't even feuding with each other will start fighting. The Themis sisters will get into the best cat fight ever. Vinnie Lane will hit Theo Pryce with a steel chair. Peter Gilmour will attack Shane. The Hired Guns and Tommy Gunn will do battle, for the right to be the only Gun or Gunn, whomever wins will decide the spelling of that afterwards. All three Blackwaters, will start duking it out, it'll be the saddest three way... Ever! But at least, it won't involve any actual incest. Much to the dismay of Rain and Snow, who won't even look at each other, let alone have creepy, incestuous, ghost sex. Sebastian Duke and Griffin MacAlister will ambush each other. And for some very strange reason, Fuzz will just start hitting himself. That'll be the weirdest incident of them all. And you two, are going to be the reason behind it all happening. For shame."

Shakes head and sighs.

"For shame."

Shrugs.

"Whatever though. What can you do? Shit happens. Right?"

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - by Felix Jones - 06-24-2020, 05:45 PM
re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - by Felix Jones - 06-25-2020, 01:54 PM