X-treme Wrestling Federation
Attention: X-Treme Champion - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: News, Rumors, Hype, etc... (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Attention: X-Treme Champion (/showthread.php?tid=37296)

Attention: X-Treme Champion - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-21-2020

[Image: giphy.gif]

" See you soon."

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Felix Jones - 06-24-2020

A grin formed on my lips.

"I'll be waiting and watching."

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-24-2020

(06-24-2020, 05:45 PM)Felix Jones Said: A grin formed on my lips.

" I'm a bit confused here dick weed... Shouldn't I be the one waiting and watching? Anyway I'll ignore your utter stupidity and say this. My next match is going to be for that belt! Let's see if you can keep it hotshot."

Attention: X-Treme Champion - Zane Norrison - 06-24-2020

Zane Norrison falls from a hole in the ceiling. Picks himself off of the floor, shakes dust and pieces of ceiling debris off himself and raises his hand, like he's back in a classroom, trying to get a teacher's attention.

"Oooo... I know, I know the answer. Pick me! Pick me!

Drops arm and grins.

"Felix is going to watch you, watching him. It'll be like a staring contest. Then everyone else, will watch you both, just staring at each other, leering at one another like a couple of fucking weirdos. And wonder, what the fuck? Can you picture it? I can. Mass confusion will ensue. Folks that aren't even feuding with each other will start fighting. The Themis sisters will get into the best cat fight ever. Vinnie Lane will hit Theo Pryce with a steel chair. Peter Gilmour will attack Shane. The Hired Guns and Tommy Gunn will do battle, for the right to be the only Gun or Gunn, whomever wins will decide the spelling of that afterwards. All three Blackwaters, will start duking it out, it'll be the saddest three way... Ever! But at least, it won't involve any actual incest. Much to the dismay of Rain and Snow, who won't even look at each other, let alone have creepy, incestuous, ghost sex. Sebastian Duke and Griffin MacAlister will ambush each other. And for some very strange reason, Fuzz will just start hitting himself. That'll be the weirdest incident of them all. And you two, are going to be the reason behind it all happening. For shame."

Shakes head and sighs.

"For shame."

Shrugs.

"Whatever though. What can you do? Shit happens. Right?"

Attention: X-Treme Champion - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-25-2020

[Image: YeVLRDm.gif]

Attention: X-Treme Champion - "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler - 06-25-2020

"What the fuck happened to you Mainy boy?!? You look like fucking Zombie Jesus! TWENTY TWENTY been that rough on you buddy balls?"

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Felix Jones - 06-25-2020

(06-24-2020, 09:07 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:

" I'm a bit confused here dick weed... Shouldn't I be the one waiting and watching? Anyway I'll ignore your utter stupidity and say this. My next match is going to be for that belt! Let's see if you can keep it hotshot."

"You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you Robert? God damn. Your intelligence is vexing."

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 01:54 PM)Felix Jones Said:

"You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you Robert? God damn. Your intelligence is vexing."

" Damn what a burn... Jesus Christ I might just retire after that one. You like everyone else will bend at the knee."

Attention: X-Treme Champion - The Collector - 06-25-2020

Fuck! I bent at the hips! I knew I did it wrong.

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Felix Jones - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 02:17 PM)Robert "The Omega" Main Said:
(06-25-2020, 01:54 PM)Felix Jones Said:

" Damn what a burn... Jesus Christ I might just retire after that one. You like everyone else will bend at the knee."

"Yeah, okay. Calm your tits there Daenerys. We don't need you to have your panties all bunched up."

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Hanari Carnes - 06-25-2020

Felix

This is assuming you beat me, chico. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

[Image: JsF4wMq.jpg]

re:Attention: X-Treme Champion - Robert "The Omega" Main - 06-25-2020

(06-25-2020, 05:20 PM)Hanari Carnes Said: Felix

This is assuming you beat me, chico. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

[Image: JsF4wMq.jpg]

" Hanari you couldn't win a title if someone took the HH poke of doom."