Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 11:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Howdy, bitch.”
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-07-2020, 02:17 AM

I was annoyed at the fact I had to be here doing this photoshoot. I did my best to try to get out of it but it was of no use. Vincent Lane, our fearless leader said I had to. I was the Xtreme champion, it was my duty and all that horseshit. I don't know, I don't care. I just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. There were better things to do than be here. As I posed for the photos, I was thinking of ways to leave. Maybe I could knock down something and cause the set to catch fire or I could just punch the man taking the pictures and make a run for it. Vincent didn't say how many I had to take. Yeah, that seems like the way to go. I'm going to deck this fool and get outta here. I was about to make my move when the corner of my eye saw something, in a matter of moments, I realized what was coming at me.

"Oh fu-"

The steel chair wack me on the side of the head so hard, I went down like a ton of bricks. Ow, that fucking hurt. I could feel warm blood streaming down the side of my face. My world was a blur. I couldn't hear much nor see well, but that didn't matter, not after several more chair shots to my dome. Everything was going black, I was slipping into nothingness. This was the end of my reign as champion. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I had given up hope as I fell into darkness but I heard a female's voice, a calm, sweet, warm loving voice wrap around my body, like a blanket. I felt safe, the deepest depths of Hell couldn't reach me. I knew this voice, I've heard her before. Many times in my life.

"My sweet Felix, don't tell me you're giving up yet. I know you, I've known you all your life and right now, I need you to kickout and keep what is rightfully yours. Kickout Felix. Kickout."

The word kickout echoed throughout my mind like a tsunami, the force caused my eyes to snap up just in time to see the ref about to make the count of three. I kicked out of the pin. Seeing the mother fucker who hit me. I grabbed his leg and forced him to the ground before getting to my feet. I kicked the man in the ribs multiple times to make sure he stayed down. My face was covered in crimson. I was pissed. So pissed that I picked up the steel chair and started to hammer away at my attacked, over and over and over again til I felt satisfied

"You son of a bitch. You ever try that shit again. I'll make sure to cripple your ass. You piece of shit."

I gave the bitch one last smack with the chair and dropped it, picked up my title and started to make my way out of the building. I took one last look back at the bloody mess I left behind and what I saw made me smile. A beautiful woman standing over the motionless body. Lady Luck gave me a warm smile and a wave. I did the same before I kept walking. That woman was truly always there for me.

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Felix Jones's post:
Atara Raven (05-07-2020), Zeph Johnson (05-07-2020)

Messages In This Thread
“Howdy, bitch.” - by Zeph Johnson - 05-06-2020, 08:05 PM
re:“Howdy, bitch.” - by Felix Jones - 05-07-2020, 02:17 AM