Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 10:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pig City
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-29-2020, 04:18 PM

I had just grabbed some food from catering. They had all sorts of delicious things to eat. From ribs to salads and everything in between. So I fixed myself a plate of food and went to go find somewhere to eat in peace
I didn't want to be Disturbed while I ate my meal, if there was one thing I hated was someone messing with me while i stuffed my face. Normally I wouldn't have to worry about it but I was the Xtreme champ and thus had to.

I looked around to see if I could find someplace to eat, that's when I saw an empty room where I munch in peace and harmony, while having my back to the wall so no one could sneak up on me but all of a sudden. Someone or something caught the cuff of my pants. Pieces of my food went flying through. My heart broke as I watch all of it hit the ground at the same time I did. All of it ruined but my head hit the floor and caused me to be dazed. My world was spinning as I felt something on my chest and heard what appeared to be counting. I saw a small pig trying to pin me. I grabbed him and picked him up off of me and kicked out of his pin.

"What the fuck? Even animals are trying go for this belt? Man. The XWF is a strange place."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Felix Jones's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-29-2020)

Messages In This Thread
Pig City - by Taco - 04-29-2020, 12:51 PM
re:Pig City - by Felix Jones - 04-29-2020, 04:18 PM