Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Shane
Shooter Syn Offline
Pew Pew Pewpewpew

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-25-2020, 02:50 PM

An usher taps Azreals shoulder

Azrael: Yes?

Usher: I'm sorry sir, you can't bring your own furniture in to the theater

Azrael: So you'd rather i sit on one of your sticky seats?

Usher: Um... no sir, we'd rather you leave, you see, I've been informed that you're in the wrong theater. The show you are after is currently playing in the HMC Grand... however i have it on good authority that very soon it's sequel will be beginning at the 24/7 Palace Theater sometime later this evening

Azrael looks up open mouthed and annoyed, he reaches down with his right hand and pulls. Emitting a loud, squeaky "hiss" the inflatable chair starts to deflate, Azrael still in it, sinking and folding in to the green luminescence, his eyes never breaking contact with the Usher as he sinks lower to the ground

Azrael: Well... that's just dandy

OOC: Azrael used with permission. Story continues in THIS THREAD
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Hey Shane - by Shooter Syn - 04-24-2020, 12:14 PM
Hey Shane - by Carver's Sheath - 04-24-2020, 07:33 PM
Hey Shane - by Shooter Syn - 04-25-2020, 08:37 AM
Hey Shane - by Azrael Erebus - 04-25-2020, 01:03 PM
Hey Shane - by Shooter Syn - 04-25-2020, 02:50 PM