Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-30-2024, 08:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter are a bunch of shit cunts who can't handle my big dick energy
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-08-2019, 08:02 PM

(10-08-2019, 03:55 PM)Noah Jackson Said: "Oh wow, it sounds like Robbie Bourbon is trying to challenge me to something he's gonna forget to show up for."

Eh, nobody really remembers you Noah until you show up and holler 'cunt' half a dozen times and make a forced meme of yourself.

Just because finding something better to do than have a match with you, like, I dunno, putting loose change into rolls, or sharpening hammers, is so easy to do doesn't mean you have to point it out and throw yourself a pity party. Plenty of people find you cringey already and contemplate how low humanity can get as is.

Like, my day was splendid up until you showed up like a vulgar adult from a Peanuts cartoon, all "Wah wah wahwah wah cunt wah wah wahwhawah cunt wahwah wah", and having heard that I feel proud of delusional homeless people who drink mouth wash, because I see them and realize they accomplish things in their lives you never will.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Ruby (10-11-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:Twitter are a bunch of shit cunts who can't handle my b... - by Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 10-08-2019, 08:02 PM