Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Title defective?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-16-2019, 05:41 PM

(09-15-2019, 04:16 PM)Zane Norrison Said:
(09-15-2019, 07:51 AM)BigD Said: "Well, Shane, apparently the staff is biased and I must be one of the ones they like. But if you actually watched Thursday, you would've seen I WON my match, but had the decision reversed because zombies apparently have very fragile necks. And if you're okay with me not only being screwed out of the TV Title, but also thinking I should lose MY belt for Mastermind's actions; then I guess you don't care if this Title was as soiled as the toilets I'm haunted by to this day."

"As some of the other old timers have said, not the same XWF you're used to, huh?"

"By no means is this me, saying that I feel like I deserve the title but you lost the match, Daniel. Being disqualified, counts as losing, not winning. Hence the reason behind that loud booming voice over the speakers that stated; very clearly and precisely, that I won the match. Now if you feel as though you were cheated or robbed in some manner, or maybe you just simply want to prove that the only reason I won is by your disqualification. I'm right here and I don't plan on going anywhere, anytime soon... or at all for that matter. We can have a rematch whenever you like. Last man standing, perhaps?"

Decapitation match! Isn't that your specialty? Or wait... I guess opposite of specialty?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Zane Norrison (09-16-2019)

Messages In This Thread
X-Title defective? - by Carver's Sheath - 09-14-2019, 11:21 PM
re:X-Title defective? - by B.O.B. D - 09-15-2019, 07:51 AM
re:X-Title defective? - by Zane Norrison - 09-15-2019, 04:16 PM
re:X-Title defective? - by Carver's Sheath - 09-16-2019, 05:41 PM
re:X-Title defective? - by Zane Norrison - 09-16-2019, 06:28 PM
X-Title defective? - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-16-2019, 05:40 PM