Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 09:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At the intersection of fedding and real
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-29-2019, 07:12 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Every single day we have is a blessing, and unfortunately the occasional reminders of such are more difficult than we could have ever imagined beforehand. I don't think I'd have it in me to be able to transfer those personal feelings into an RP... I'd probably never make it through writing it to the end because I'd keep breaking down, but I can certainly appreciate and respect your ability to do so. It's the same as a singer/song writer who does it through their music. Using your talents to pay tribute to someone on such a level is considered by many to be the highest honor and I'm glad the XWF can be your platform to do so.

When I was RPing more often back in the day, most of my inspirations would come from my favorite music at the time or from characters in movies/shows I enjoyed. I think there may have been a time or two way back that I used real life crushes/romances/breakups/etc... as inspiration for RPing, but that's the closest I've ever come to real life situations influencing me.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Barney Green (08-30-2019), Corey Smith (08-30-2019)

Messages In This Thread
At the intersection of fedding and real - by Carver's Sheath - 08-29-2019, 07:12 PM
At the intersection of fedding and real - by TD1 - 08-29-2019, 09:34 PM