Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-23-2024, 11:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY - 4/18/19
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-18-2019, 05:31 PM

Kid Kool is once again backstage, once again being checked upon by an EMT. "THAT FAT BITCH CHEATED!!! >:^( ....I had that match WON, then she had to use her belly that weighs a TON, and her big fat ass, lucky that cunt didn't have gas!!! And all of these bastards cheer her on because of her 'sick flow'? The only sick flow coming from that tub of lard is the food dribbling down her fat fuckin' face as she eats her weight in burgers and pizza and pretty much every goddamn thing in sight!!! Bobbi... I hope you're fuckin' happy. I REALLY do, because now, I've been told I'll be out of the XWF ring for at LEAST two to three months, and it's all because you can't handle someone else taking your spotlight, the spotlight that RIGHTFULLY belongs to ME!!! >:^O ....You fat Aussie wench, I HOPE you choke on a pretzel and end up in a fat-induced coma!!! I tried to be nice in my career, I TRIED to be understanding, and say 'congrats' to those I lost to.... I kept saying Sarah Lacklan deserved that crown... but FUCK YOU SARAH, I DESERVE THE FUCKIN' CROWN YOU ROYAL PUSSY-LICKER!!!! I'm DONE trying to play the hero, the good guy.

"I'm DONE sucking up to dicks and bitches that aren't worthy of my FUCKING time, I'm TIRED of plastering a silly frickin' smile across my face and playing to the kids, and always doing things 'by the book'. You can ALL suck my anus and kill yourselves with a rope around your FUCKING THROATS. The old me would say 'Ruby, congratulations on winning your first match here in the XWF, looking forward to seeing your next match'...but the reality is? While this chick is off 'fighting crime' (psshhh.. yeah), and racking up wins over has-beens and never-will-be's, I'm gonna be out of action for nearly three months thanks to some chunky chick who goes too hard and ends up breaking bones thanks to her fat gut filled with lard (I can do this rap shit too, Bobbi Blunder) ....I could say she earned the win, I could take another loss in stride, but instead? FUCK YOU BOBBI, and Ruby? I hope you die. The Kid Kool that's worked his way through the biz for over a decade is DEAD. XWF...when I return? I will kill you. Promise. Goodnight....and good luck." The EMT looks bewildered, as KK is breathing heavily, showing a side of himself never seen before on XWF airwaves. He shoves the EMT aside and stands, walking on wobbly legs after his match with London... He shoves the camera away, as the scene fades to black....

#5WEEKS

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Kool's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-18-2019)

Messages In This Thread
ANARCHY - 4/18/19 - by Kuda - 04-18-2019, 03:15 PM
ANARCHY - 4/18/19 - by Kid Kool - 04-18-2019, 05:31 PM
re:ANARCHY - 4/18/19 - by No One Ever - 04-19-2019, 10:25 PM
ANARCHY - 4/18/19 - by Kid Kool - 04-19-2019, 11:58 PM
re:ANARCHY - 4/18/19 - by No One Ever - 04-20-2019, 12:23 AM