Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi VV
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-27-2019, 12:05 AM

(Drezdin just off in the distance sees shane . He gives him a double middle finger solute. Then his girlfriend ana walks over twards as she see what is doing to him. Shes furiously pissed off as she see what is doing to him. Then she sexually as she can touches drezdin, kisses him on the lips as she takes his hand walks over to all in raged)

Ana:Listen hear you stupid lepardcy fill written hermaphrodite, this my man, this is my boyfriend, my soul mate, hell this is my bitch. Do you even know that your messing with the wrong mother fucker. You touch him, think of him, go near him for any reasons, talk to him, or anything that has to do with him....I promise you that your will die before You stroke will fall.....With a fucking gun shot clear through your head. Im only saying this one time and one time only, dont be fucking stupid.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Hi VV - by John Lewis - 01-26-2019, 08:18 PM
Hi VV - by Vita Frickin Valenteen - 01-26-2019, 08:57 PM
Hi VV - by drezdin5788 - 01-26-2019, 09:05 PM
re:Hi VV - by Carver's Sheath - 01-26-2019, 10:51 PM
Hi VV - by drezdin5788 - 01-27-2019, 12:05 AM