Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 12:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Time allowed to kickout
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 hours
21.43%
3 21.43%
7 hours
35.71%
5 35.71%
6 hours
7.14%
1 7.14%
The time should be reduced depending on how many attacks champ has received that day for added realism and difficulty
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New time frame for x-treme title kickouts?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 09:39 AM

Shut up, Finn.

I don't hate you. ven if I did hate you, I would give you whatever you deserved. I have always been and will always be fair. Put you down? Definitely. I put Theo down daily and I like him plenty.

Let's get to brass tacks here so the thread can be back on track.

1) Your segments weren't good. My rule of thumb is, if I can actually cover your seg WITH my thumb, it's no good. The fact that you wanted one in the middle of the main event of a PPV tournament final that had been building for over a month is hilarious. The other one was about BX3, which you threw a titty baby fit over not long ago. What, changed your mind? Cool. We don't use segs all the time if they are crappy or make no sense for when or where they are submitted. You don't know that, because you never see them.

2) You aren't a good match writer. They're short, and you have to ask me a million questions about how long I think it should be before you fail to reach that goal and say you need a nap.

3) You voted for Jim Caedus in a poll where he wasn't even one of the options. Not only not one of the options but clearly not going to win. Not to mention, you said it should be Graves. You literally said it should be Graves and then voted for Caedus. Why? No one understands you.

4) You opted in a couple times? Wow. In what, six months? Last time you got a tag match with Dyke and basically no showed it because he wasn't carrying you. This time who knows. You're also absolutely getting booked against that new girl on Savage. No show it if you want, you're in.

You are perplexing and frustrating. You care SO MUCH about the direction and display of your character, but then do absolutely nothing with it. If others try to get you to play along, you get butthurt and complain and pull out your opt ins until someone calls you out for it. DO SOMETHING.

Now, because I'm a nice guy and I know you put entire minutes of work into them, here's your ppv segs, in full:

Quote:For the middle of someone else's match, but kinda for no reason:

The lights cut off during the match as Phantom Panzer's tron plays, being the only source of light. With a flash of light, Panzer appears in the middle of the ring, with confetti coated in cum and blood, he appears on the side of Pestalance and Wraith, looking at both Dyke and Bilbo. He then performs a backflip, kicking both Pestalance and Wraith in their head, before landing onto his hands and moving to stand upright. He picks up Wraith first and performs a release german suplex, then follows it with Pestalance. He then seemingly goes for another as he picks Pestalance up, only to fall to the ground with him, performing Is That Your Head?! The Twister submission locked on and Pestalance begins to tap, only for Panzer to give a bit of added pressure to every part of his body releasing him as Wraith moves to close in on the downed Clown. He goes to grab Panzer by the head, only for the Clowny God to trap him in The Gag! The Gogoplata submission begins to is locked in and he begins to choke Wraith out! Wraith is tapping as well, but with one last added pressure to Wraith's throat, PP let's go, looking at Bilbo and Dyke. He snaps his fingers, and their noses get covered by clown noses. He gives their red noses a couple of squeezes, causing honking noises to sound out, before the lights darken once more, and once the lights are on again, Panzer is nowhere to be seen, but another shower of cum and blood covered confetti showers the ring.

Quote:
For during THE MAIN EVENT FOR THE UNIVERSAL TITLE AT A PPV:

The lights go off, but not for long, as Panzer appears on Caedus's side of the ring, but never interfering. Instead, he begins to whip the crowd into a frenzy as he makes a t-shirt cannon appear, and begins to fire Caedus merch at the crowds. However, attached to the merch is confetti and skin with blood attached. Whose blood? Whose skin? Does the crowd really want to know? They're getting free shit! Well, Panzer paid for the merch, but still. The entire arena begins to get coated with merch and bloodied confetti and flesh.

Now, no more here. As I asked the first time, please anyone with a real opinion on the X-Title comment after here. Except GT.

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:New time frame for x-treme title kickouts? - by Vincent Lane - 03-10-2018, 09:39 AM