Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 02:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship History Question
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2018, 03:18 PM

(02-27-2018, 05:57 AM)King Vincent Said: Yeah, it's kind of an unavoidable scenario any time the X champ faces off for the Uni. Unless we wanted to just angle a way around it, but that feels kinda cheap.

I do try to jump into the 24/7 here and there as a sort of reminder to people that it exists. There was a time when you couldn't go a day without five or more people taking a shot, it was wild.

Admittedly, it's never been that extreme during my reign. Five people a day? The champ must have kicked out right away. I mean, if you really wanted to be an asshole you could sand bag the kick out right up to the deadline to reduce the number of daily attempts.

You know what though, I've said it before, but there have been numerous times when somebody who was on top of their shit and really watching me could have snagged the Xtreme because I couldn't check within 12 hours. Plus I never go invisible because it feels kinda cheap, I'm kinda surprised it never happened.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Championship History Question - by The Engineer - 02-26-2018, 05:26 AM
Championship History Question - by Drew Archyle - 02-26-2018, 05:41 AM
re:Championship History Question - by The Engineer - 02-27-2018, 03:18 PM
Championship History Question - by Muddy Waters - 02-27-2018, 10:03 AM
re:Championship History Question - by James Raven - 02-28-2018, 06:21 PM