Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 03:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate your interest in this type of fed/show
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-22-2018, 02:26 PM

Stuff like that is fun if the management suggestions are somewhat vague and still give the writer room to decide most of the material. If you tell a writer "I'm shifting you heel because I like the idea, and this week you need to murder a puppy and then eat six tubs of shit on a train" (which let's face it, we can ALL see happening in the XWF) you're likely to see a lot of people fall out before you ever get any real momentum moving.

I'm in an angle fed right now where my entire PPV cycle has pretty much been planned out for me, and all of my segments and interactions are reserved and outlined for the next two months. As a participant it kills my desire to do it. I like playing the game because I like developing my own character, and shaping my own stories, and deciding what I would or wouldn't do in a scenario. If you take that aspect away, you toe the line of essentially just asking other people to write your world for you.

I'm sure you guys have ideas to work around some of that, I just thought I'd toss it out there before this gets off the ground.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Rate your interest in this type of fed/show - by James Raven - 02-22-2018, 02:26 PM