Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Message From The Kings Court.
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-01-2017, 04:03 PM

(04-30-2017, 09:30 PM)Obsidian Air Said: Obsidian hears the jokes about him and is going stir-crazy trying to stop himself from saying something he regrets and finally breaks

" God damn it, I'm not worthless, I have a reason to be here and the GM saw something in me or I wouldn't be here at all, I offered my services to be part of something, something finally bigger than myself, something better than my old life, but you judge me and make fun of me like all the others. I will prove to every last one of you that I am something to invest in, that I am worth your time, and I am not to be fucking overlooked and for everyone who does, everyone who is, and everyone who will, they can all fuck off."

Obsidian looks crazy around the room angry at everybody but sees Jefferson Jackson and calms down and straightens his clothing trying to look as proper as possible

"Jefferson, thank you for trying and simply suggesting that I could become champ is a lot nicer than what most people have said about me so thank you. I really appreciate it"

Obsidian goes back to pacing around the room calming down but still feels stings from words here and there, finally JackCain speaks and this is the moment Obsidian truly snaps

"What the fuck did I just hear? Did you just call me a fucking bitch?"

Obsidian storms up to Jack and gets close to his face

"From what I see, the only bitch around here is you Jack, I don't see anyone else with a pipe and brass knuckles. You think that intimidates me? You talk about how court and the streets are nothing compared to you. Well if all you are is a guy who thinks he's a badass because he has a pipe and some knucks, I think the street has prepared me fully for you and a shit ton more."

Obsidian backs away a bit and shows that he can control himself

"You call me a fly buzzing around turds but the closest thing to me is you so you might be right because you're definitely a piece of shit. "

Obsidian points to Jack and then starts pointing to himself erratically

"You call me a fan and dismiss me like I'm nothing hen you insult my strength of character, I was just a man looking for something to join, something to give me a reason to fight, somewhere to start in this company, I might not need the kings or something to join but I did find a reason to fight so thank you for that, I will show the world why they should pay attention to me starting with the destruction of you, you can call me the King's bitch but when I face you, you will be my bitch"

Obsidian gets in Jack's face again

"Oh and don't you dare pull out that Ace because I will rip it apart just like life ripped you of a chance to be anything impressive."

**Cain stands over Obsidian, a head taller and much bigger. His face is the picture of anger**

Boo-hoo you little pissant. Yeah I called you a bitch. What are you gonna do about it? Have some damned self respect and stop grovelling to these people.

I ain't their friend and neither should you be. They're all the fuckin' same. The Kings, AX3, that Graves asshole. And here you are, begging to let them shit all over you for a dollar and a smile.

I don't need brass knucks to take care of you. You know why I have 'em? It makes it more damned enjoyable to see your head get split open when I punch you, that's why.

See, your problem is self esteem. Your little drug habit speaks for itself. "Look at me, I need help, I need a chance because life's been unfair."

Life's unfair to every fuckin' body. The only difference is what you make of it. You can chhoose to shoot up and sit on a street corner smellin' of rat piss, or you can get off your ass and make your own way in the world.

You wanna let these people exploit you? That's fine. You now gotta reason to fight. Good for you. But maybe you ought to think about what happens when you rattle the cage of a guy who wouldn't think twice about knockin' out what teeth you have left, and wouldn't even break sweat.

Before I go, gotta present for ya.

**Cain reaches into his jacket pocket. He produces a five dollar bill**

Here. Go downtown; buy some fuckin' soap and do the world a favour.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Imperial (05-03-2017)

Messages In This Thread
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 04:25 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Super Mario - 04-23-2017, 04:50 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 05:40 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 06:04 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Paul Heyman - 04-23-2017, 08:19 PM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 04-26-2017, 11:50 AM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 04-30-2017, 10:27 AM