Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Respect Has To Be Earned
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-28-2017, 06:50 AM

Dolly's face appears on the XTron...

"Calm down, Mario before you start shitting bricks and gold coins.

Yer' challenging someone who already requested a rendezvous in beating yer' ass, huh? Wanting to up the stakes a bit, huh? Wanting to earn some respect around here, huh?

Well guess what?"

A video highlight reel plays on the screen:

Quote:RUNNING WATERS OUTTANOWHERE!!!!

Dolly had recovered unnaturally quick from the superkick and blasted Kitt in the mouth with the shining wizard.

KITT FALLS FROM THE CELL and crashes through the announcement table!!!

Quote:Dolly ran back into the ring, grabbing the axe brought in earlier and slams it into Barney’s back as she fell down!!! BARNEY FALLS OVER ONTO HIS FACE WITH THE AXE STILL STUCK IN HIS SPINE!

Dewey: “This has been one of the most violent matches I’ve ever called in my entire career!”

Dolly stands up, her body covered in blood, useless left arm dangling down as she limps over toward green, planting a foot on his back and ripping the axe out of his body.

Quote:Dewey: What's Waters going to do? No! Dolly, you could kill her!

Dolly rests the chair on top of Riot's head, then scales the ropes in the corner, measuring her opponent...

DOUBLE FOOT STOMP FROM THE TOP ONTO THE CHAIR!!!!!

A spurt of blood shoots out from beneath the chair, but other than that Riot is completely motionless as Waters rolls her onto her back and places on foot on her destroyed face for a pin!

"I accept.

You want to take things to the XTreme? Be my fucking guest fat boy. Oh and as far as you earning respect? Well...

All you need to do is show up and you'll have earned some. Maybe in the meantime Mr. Imperial can teach you a few pointers in this field."

The feed on the XTron is lost.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 06:18 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 06:30 AM
re:Respect Has To Be Earned - by Dolly Waters - 04-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 06:50 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Imperial - 04-28-2017, 07:24 AM
Respect Has To Be Earned - by Super Mario - 04-28-2017, 08:30 AM