Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 12:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Message From The Kings Court.
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-23-2017, 11:10 PM

(04-23-2017, 06:55 PM)King John II Said: Samuels pulls a revolver from his coat pocket and pushes the cylinder out. He reaches into his coat and pulls out a handful of bullets. One by one he begins to load them in the chambers.

Samuels: "On any one of our worst days, we're better than you could ever dream."

Samuels: "You forget that you only succeeded in our absence. As they say, when the cats are away the mice will play."

Samuels: "We dominated until we got tired of doing so. You'll never experience that kind of burden."

Samuels: "We've been dominating competition since you were squirted into your mother's putrid vagina while she turned tricks in the back of an El Camino."

Samuels: "Winking at Theo the way you just did there? That's unsightly. Are you going to pull his hair next and ask if he 'likes you or like-likes you?' We're back for less than a week and you're already auditioning to be a concubine."

Samuels: "Since you want to pretend we're kinfolk let me give you a word of advice, 'brotha:' black men sticking their noses where they don't belong historically tend to wind up as backwoods Christmas tree ornaments."

Samuels slams the cylinder shut and spins it. He pulls the hammer back and offers the gun to Trax.

Samuels: "Next time you open your mouth I'd suggest sticking this inside it first. It'd be a lot less painful, I can promise you that.

Trax looks at the gun in Samuels hands, then smiles.

I agree. Blowing my brains out would definitely be less painful then having to stand here and listening to you shooting blanks. You wanna talk about how I dominated in your absence, but lemme flip that and say if I had arrived in XWF a couple years earlier than I did the only thing that would of changed is you wouldn't of been the first black Universal champion. Sorry to say but you're no longer the residential token black guy, you may of opened the door, but I kicked that motherfucker off the hinges. Never been burdened with dominating a federation so much I got bored? Thats true, I don't get bored doing what I love and your "domination" was a joint effort involving your boys and not solely at your hands so I don't care for it.You know what else I've never been burdened with? Carrying bunch of white mens bags, you think you can shuck and jive back up in here with your whitewashed slave nigga self and set the place alight based on what, your forgotten name and outdated rep? Nah son. You wanna light a fire then stroke a match stick across your face with your ashy looking self, thats the only way you're gonna set this company ablaze once again.

Oh and a couple other things, we ain't "brothas", you goddamn coconut and and speak about my mother again and watch if you don't end up in the same nursing home she's in after I retire your ass for good. Keep the gun, you might need it.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-23-2017), JimCaedus (04-23-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-23-2017), Theo Pryce (04-24-2017)

Messages In This Thread
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 04:25 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Super Mario - 04-23-2017, 04:50 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 05:40 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Theo Pryce - 04-23-2017, 06:04 PM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by Mr Killjoy - 04-23-2017, 11:10 PM
A Message From The Kings Court. - by Paul Heyman - 04-23-2017, 08:19 PM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 04-26-2017, 11:50 AM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 04-30-2017, 10:27 AM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 05-01-2017, 03:47 PM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 05-02-2017, 12:48 PM
re:A Message From The Kings Court. - by JackCain - 04-29-2017, 11:03 AM