Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ratings confirm: john blaq is a star
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-23-2017, 02:32 AM

Mr. Sex: Wait a minute, those pipes look absolutely horrendous! Wouldn't a responsible plumber have installed an adequate and energy efficient disposal unit to deal with the turtles, crabs, giant insects, fireballs, and fastly drifting blocks of ice? Super Mario, not only are you completely lacking in sexy, you're an easy D minus plumber to boot.

Mr. Sex is seen sitting on a toilet, pooping and using Tinder at the same time. He's constantly swiping left.

Mr. Sex: Heh, out of "Likes" if you know what I mean, I'm that sexy. To kill the time I just open up Tinder and swipe left. That's how you really clean out some clogs in the system. I'd have to say, you're one Average Mario.

Mr. Sex stands up from the toilet and we readily see his penis on screen for a moment. It's chummy looking, though not particularly intimidating, most hetero males would have averted their eyes, but you got a good look at it. He turns and starts to paw at a roll of toilet paper clumsily while still holding his phone, attempted the vaunted wipe and swipe technique.

Mr. Sex: What, as the worldwide literary phenomenon even says, everyone poops, don't act like it can't be sexy. Well, except hot babes, they just fart and pee out of their butt hole. That's what makes them sexy, but I'm manly and masculine in my sexiness.

Mr. Sex gets a paltry amount of toilet paper, decidedly insufficient for anyone, and wipes, but kind of off screen to keep it a little classy, and we don't actually see fecal matter on the paper so it's not completely disturbing that we're watching a sexy sex icon poop. He drops the paper in the commode and flushes.

Mr. Sex: Dag nabbit, I left her clogged!

Mr. Sex, refusing to pull up his pants, turns and his friendly, neighborly penis flashes the screen again as he sets his phone down. He reaches into a cabinet in the bathroom and pulls out a plumber's snake, one of a bevy of plumbing tools never used by a video game character, and inserts it into the toilet to unclog the toilet, though it's also very erotic because Mr. Sex is doing it, and it's like a long, thing, sensual metal penis going into a sexy hot babe toilet bowl.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Danny Sex's post:
John Samuels (04-23-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:ratings confirm: john blaq is a star - by Danny Sex - 04-23-2017, 02:32 AM