Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 07:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ratings confirm: john blaq is a star
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-21-2017, 09:56 PM

(04-21-2017, 11:51 AM)Vincent Lane Said: By the way, next time you want to negative 69 your life partner Garaputo in there, lock the damn door.

Mr. Sex walks into the room, thrusting his pelvis into the air, accentuating where his penis is.

Mr. Sex: Say, that sounds suspiciously like sex. Kind of like sex. I know my sex, and I tell you, that sounds like a new one for me. Where do the sexy hot babes go when you negative sixty-nine another guy? This, this makes no sense. Especially urging them to lock the door. Mr. Lane, I may be new around here, but do you earnestly go around checking every door in every arena we go to? Is there some sexy game of hide and sex I'm missing out on here? Because sex is kinda my thing, just sayin', but without the hot babes I'm rather perplexed by what you're going on about regarding the decidedly unsexy John Blaq and his pal. Why, that's as sexy as considering a dumpster fire having sex with a bag of used baby diapers, which as I think most can agree, is not sexy.

Mr. Sex picks up a nearby bag of used diapers and lobs it from 15 yards away into a nearby (though not as nearby as the bag of used diapers) dumpster fire, like a diaper bag penis into a hot dumpster sex pot.

Mr. Sex: Well, I guess it's pretty sexy now since I just did it, but you see, I had to make it sexy, not John "I couldn't get laid in an old folks home with an Alzheimer's patient who thinks I'm Marlon Brando" Blaq. He doesn't make the vaginas of all the hot babes quiver with anticipation, frustration, and eventually adulation, he makes their lady boners shrink down to the tiniest little levels.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Danny Sex's post!
John Whyte (04-22-2017)

Messages In This Thread
re:ratings confirm: john blaq is a star - by Danny Sex - 04-21-2017, 09:56 PM