Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 02:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! What do you like and dislike about my RPS?
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2016, 01:40 PM

Just to quickly touch on the relevance issue.

The easiest way to attain full relevance is to just address your opponent. That's why Trash Talk is looked at so heavily. It's 100% relevant just by its very nature. So if you write an entire story that has nothing to do with the XWF at all, which a lot of people do, but then have a section where your character is speaking directly to your opponent... it's automatically relevant.

As far as having multiple stories in one arc... that's tricky. If you can tie 5 roleplays together in a common story that can be a positive, but if you can write 5 totally complete and separate stories that can also be a positive. It really depends on what your strengths are. I used to kind of do two stories concurrently, or have a few that were related but then a couple that were totally separate. I think Dolly and Duke are two of the best you'll see right now as far as writing one long story arc, and a guy like Robbie Bourbon is excellent at writing different episodes that don't necessarily have to go together to all be great.

Anyway, I rambled. Good job, Graves.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-02-2016)

Messages In This Thread
What do you like and dislike about my RPS? - by R A D I C A L - 12-02-2016, 10:44 AM
re:What do you like and dislike about my RPS? - by R A D I C A L - 12-02-2016, 07:51 PM
re:What do you like and dislike about my RPS? - by Vincent Lane - 12-02-2016, 01:40 PM