Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! What do you like and dislike about my RPS?
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-02-2016, 10:44 AM

Personally, I think character development is vital to finding your style and flow of a character but dont be afraid to try other types of writing and stories, it may make him go off in a new direction, and you can always come back too. Sometimes for PPVs I make it a point for each rp to be written differentlty to challenge myself not to just do the same thing. It gets old, judges get tired of reading it, gotta keep it fresh. This place says relevancy to the match matters, and it does, but if you don't write well you won't win anyway, so development gets you there then you can make it relevant creatively, until ideas begin hitting you. And they will. Just because things are making sense to you keep in mind it may not to everyone else, make it clear. So far so good. Graves.
[-] The following 1 user Likes R A D I C A L's post:
(12-02-2016)

Messages In This Thread
What do you like and dislike about my RPS? - by R A D I C A L - 12-02-2016, 10:44 AM
re:What do you like and dislike about my RPS? - by R A D I C A L - 12-02-2016, 07:51 PM