Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-05-2024, 10:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly?
Xan Xavier Xander Offline
Xan Xavier Xander

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-29-2016, 02:31 PM

The Port City Powerhouse, Zan Xander, has clearly had a couple too many whiskeys this morning. He heard on the wire there's a spot open for an interview and he's searching for a way to collect his gold. With him as always, his favorite parrot, Sleepy.

Avast ye, avast ye, avast.....ye.

Boy Steven, 'tis best ye interview me 'cause these other lame ducks in here won't be puttin' on much o' a show. Be have to forgive me, me've gone three sheets to the wind, but be it so or not, I've got a few things on the ole thinkin' box that I'd like to squawk about....

I've got me girly 'n one t' spare fer ye if ye do declare yer interest in speakin' on the log wit' me. Hell, it might be delightful to hear from the ole bird Sleepy too, don't ya think? In fact, since I've come to the XWF, me parrot Sleepy has slowly become quite the talker himself....

Blimey! Tell 'em bout it Sleepy...

BLOW THE MAN DOWN! BLOW THE MAN DOWN! COLLECT THE TRINKETS AND BLOW THE MAN DOOOOOOWN!
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - by Xan Xavier Xander - 03-29-2016, 02:31 PM