X-treme Wrestling Federation
Important: Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF Live! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)! (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Important: Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? (/showthread.php?tid=23469)

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Sayors - 03-29-2016

Uh hi everybody, it's me Steven Q. Sayors and in an effort to make amends for the disgusting attack I received on Warfare, Shane has offered me a featured spot on the XWF's website where I will be able to host special interviews! Isn't this exciting? This is great for anybody who is somewhat new on the scene and wants to get their name out there, or for established veterans who would like to make some things clear to the world that people may not already know about them, or that may have changed lately.

Let me introduce you, or possibly reintroduce you, to the entire XWF universe!

Who wants an interview with yours truly? Respond and convince me to choose YOU!

OOC: The interviews really will be featured on the index page for around 2 weeks at a time, and will be more of a getting to know you interview, and less focused on your current matches/opponents. More character development in other words but totally uncensored so you can take it in any direction you want to pull poor Steve. It won't count toward a match or anything like that, but it's great for those people who really love to keep as much of the spotlight on their character as possible.

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Zane Kingsley III - 03-29-2016

"The Social Media God would be honored to be interviewed by such a fine, well-respected member of the investigative journalism world."

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 03-29-2016

"Big Dick Managa is in for this ish."

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Xan Xavier Xander - 03-29-2016

The Port City Powerhouse, Zan Xander, has clearly had a couple too many whiskeys this morning. He heard on the wire there's a spot open for an interview and he's searching for a way to collect his gold. With him as always, his favorite parrot, Sleepy.

Avast ye, avast ye, avast.....ye.

Boy Steven, 'tis best ye interview me 'cause these other lame ducks in here won't be puttin' on much o' a show. Be have to forgive me, me've gone three sheets to the wind, but be it so or not, I've got a few things on the ole thinkin' box that I'd like to squawk about....

I've got me girly 'n one t' spare fer ye if ye do declare yer interest in speakin' on the log wit' me. Hell, it might be delightful to hear from the ole bird Sleepy too, don't ya think? In fact, since I've come to the XWF, me parrot Sleepy has slowly become quite the talker himself....

Blimey! Tell 'em bout it Sleepy...

BLOW THE MAN DOWN! BLOW THE MAN DOWN! COLLECT THE TRINKETS AND BLOW THE MAN DOOOOOOWN!

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Blue Gator - 03-29-2016

"You should and will select me for your interview because I'm the current leader of The Union, the current Intercontinental Champion and I'm precisely ten times more important than these other cunts."

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - drezdin5788 - 03-29-2016

how about me instead of them

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - The Judge - 03-29-2016

Hi!

You two seem like spirited competitors! Would you like to settle this on Shove=It?

To see my show, just go to the following link. Don't worry, it's free! But, to verify your age, you will need your credit card information. Hurry, silly, we're doing some wild things in here, teeheehee! :) :) :)

Don't be shy, we're completely safe and secure, and if you don't have a credit card, go to the following link instead, where you'll see me, my friends, and thousands of single young girls like us looking for a safe, fun time!

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Thomas Girard - 03-29-2016

"Well, I suppose there are worse people to get interviewed by. I'm in."

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Peter Fn Gilmour - 03-30-2016

you're not worthy to interview me anymore steven :P

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Chris MacBeth - 04-11-2016

"The Union have exclusive interviewers you all may know as Ted and Dave. Far superior to you Mr Sayor's."

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Mr Killjoy - 04-11-2016

(03-29-2016, 02:37 PM)Tush Said: "You should and will select me for your interview because I'm the current... Intercontinental Champion and I'm precisely ten times more important than these other cunts."

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Travis McCoy - 04-11-2016

How about the most recent SOTM?

re:Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Chris MacBeth - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 10:11 AM)Travis McCoy Said: How about the most recent SOTM?

Your not a Tag Team Champ though are ya..... Champ?

Probably best suited to be interviewed by this waster.

Just Saying!

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - Ophelia - 04-13-2016

I've been interviewed by both RAMPAGE Wrestling Weekly and Bleacher Report.... I'm in. Any chance to preach the word of Truth to the masses is time well spent. See you soon, Steve-o.

--O.M.

Who wants an exclusive XWF99.com interview with yours truly? - 15 Shows His Ass - 04-13-2016

As the most controversial figure in the XWF this week. As the hottest and biggest deal in this industry. You'd be foolish to interview anyone but The Prodigy 15 Shows.